[Imc-newsroom] June 1-3 -- Cincinnati.

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 00:48:05 CDT 2001

I was thinking of going, but everyday my foot keeps reminding me I
probably have no business running the mean streets of Cinccy ahead of
rioting cops. I may go and simply sit at my sister's house monitoring
things in the local media. Then again, it may be so bad that I really
shouldn't even drive over there, since that aggravates the swelling when
the foot is in bad shape.

I would definitely encourage coverage by the U-C IMC. This is a VERY
important demo that makes links (once again) between diverse
communities.
Mike