[Imc-newsroom] Scientist links to industry

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Fri May 25 20:47:22 CDT 2001

This week's edition of the Corporate Crime Reporter (which we receive at
the IMC) notes that the Center for Science in the Public Interest launced a
website to show the links between scientists and corporations.  The site is
at www.integrityinscience.org

A news story that can be completed without leaving your computer would
involve going to the site and looking for UIUC scientists on the list, then
posting them on the imc site.

I'm producing a couple radio programs now, otherwise, I'd take care of it...

-Peter