[Imc-newsroom] invite to write WTO feature

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 10 16:49:56 CST 2001

I think it would be a valuable service to our site visitors if we had a
wrap-up of the WTO and seafaring protests from this weekend as a feature on
our website.  Unfortunately, although I'm frequently able to write such a
wrap, I simply don't have the time to do it this weekend.

I want to invite anyone to write a wrap and post it to the site.  If I see
a local name it'll probably get moved to the features on Monday.  You can
also e-mail me to let me know it's been posted, or you can just e-mail it
to me directly.

Perhaps the news group can take this up at Sunday's meeting?

--Paul