[Imc-newsroom] What happened?

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 23 23:58:09 CDT 2001

I was out of town, an arrangement I had made at the beginning of
September. I heard that Pauline, our other spoke, notified people at the
steering group meeting that she was ill; apparently word didn't get to
people at the newsgroup meeting.

As for everybody else, I don't know... The past few news hours have been a
pleasure to work on because so many people have been pitching in--I hope
that level of coordination continues.

--mark