[Imc-newsroom] helping me's

Andrew Trull android at clam.clamcenter.org
Fri Oct 26 01:05:27 CDT 2001

Yes.

well, ok no I wooon't be at this newsgroup meeting this Sunday.  I'll be
dodging skyscrapers and flying asphalt in Chicago.  (Every slowly
climbling mulberry popping out of - or to be popped by the poop city
pavement?)

And, uhhuhm.

I am producing a show for this Mon Nov. 5.  I am putting together a
FEATURE that will be 30ish minutes consisting of irregular inter with
regular views- interviews that is and the people all strange until you ask
them what they 'spect.

So if anyone is planning or would like to plan around a wild city sounds
and people speak feature please help me.

I need,
a 5 to 10 minute short piece.

and headlines.

thanks for keeping me a mind.