[Imc-newsroom] moore tonight

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 17 13:38:02 CDT 2002

I answered Jim Buell's call for coverage.  I'm going to try and either
video or audio record tonight's Michael Moore thang at Follinger.  Jim has
gotten permission to at least audio tape for play on WEFT, and we'll see if
we can't get video too.  Either way I'll be prepared.

I'll digitize whatever audio (either minidisc or stripped from the video)
and make it available to any WEFTie and Radio News folks who want it ---
I'll also make sure it gets into the archive.  If video, I'll see about
editing it into something for UPTV.

--Paul