[Imc-newsroom] Opportunity to interview Fair Trade Speaker

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Fri Apr 26 11:12:25 CDT 2002

Hi all-

As you may know, the Common Ground Food Co-Op is hosting a
Fair Trade Community Forum on International Worker's Day - May 1st-
from 7-9pm at the IDF...(610 E. Springfield, Champaign)

Our featured speaker is Jim Goestch, long-time Fair Trade Activist who
works with Friends of the Third World Cooperative...

Jim will be in town for 2 days, and is available for in-depth inteviews
with reporters looking to produce a story - the morning of May 1st
and the afternoon of May 2nd are specifically good times...

Just let me know if you're interested and we can set something up!

Meridith

ps- I've attached Jim's biography to this message, and here is the
website for friends of the third world cooperative-

www.fotw.org