[Imc-newsroom] Re: [UCIMC-print] Your story for the Public i:

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:24:55 CDT 2002

Nadia,
 Thanks for the inquiry.  We would love to see your article. For
consideration in the public i please post your article to this website.
http://print.ucimc.org

You can also "self-publish" straight to the IMC newswire at
http://www.ucimc.org/

Would you like to come to our meeting? We would love to have you. The next
one is Thursday at 218 W. Main in Urbana. 5:30pm.

Sandra Ahten