[Imc-newsroom] Please remove me from your website

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Aug 18 14:34:36 CDT 2002

another possibility max can do is to post a comment to Nadia's story
presenting the concern, and clarify any statements that Nadia has
paraphrased.  that's the whole idea of the open publishing format with
comments...so that when info is presented inaccurately, inappropriately,
or incompletely (amongst other in's) others can chime in to help complete
or provide alternatives to the picture already painted.  thus no one voice
is silenced, but all are given equal opportunity to disagree or articulate
their viewpoints.

brian hagy