[Imc-newsroom] school equity events

enslin at prairienet.org enslin at prairienet.org
Sun Dec 8 19:15:20 CST 2002

i won't be in town for at least on of these events, and it would be great
if someone could cover them:
(from Imani Bazzell)
Tuesday, 7:00 PM, Salem Baptist Church (5th and Park St.)
Dr. Peterkin, the Court Monitor, will be in town and is coming to our
community meeting to give a short presentation and answer any questions
we have about school equity and the law suit settlement.  ...

Wednesday, 2:00 PM, Urbana, Federal Court House, Court Room B
Judge McDade will be in the house.  We must pack the courtroom.  We're
saying one thing, the school board is saying another.  They'll be
there---will we?  Turnout is a must!

thanks,
mark