[Imc-newsroom] membership list

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 12 01:01:41 CST 2002

Hello IMCistas,

I wanted to let everyone know that a list of all current IMC members has
just been compiled and posted.  It is now taped to the front of the
equipment cabinet in the production room, and is in the front of the
membership binder, located on the bottom shelf of the bookcase just
parallel to the phone (with all the other assorted binders).

I'm letting you know because only current IMC members are supposed to be
using the production room and/or checking out equipment. If your name is
not on this list, then you should not be doing these things.

To IMC-Staffers: please double-check this list before people check
things out.

I've been working hard to update our records and send out renewal
notices.  If your name is not on the list and you haven't received any
communication from me, then I probably don't have good contact
information for you. So please contact me so we can get you renewed and
your information updated.

If you know that you have to renew your membership then now is great
time to do it (and if you do it before Dec. 31 you can deduct it from
this year's taxes!).  Just fill out a membership form in the
aforementioned membership binder and give your money to a staffer ($25 -
50).  If you need to make other arrangements, please let me know.

Please contact me with any questions you have about IMC memberships.

Thanks,

Paul
your friendly membership coordinator