[Imc-newsroom] IMC Radio News Coordinator app review this week!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Dec 15 19:03:44 CST 2002

Update on the News Coordinator position:

We now have 6 applicants (3 just in the last few days due to WILL sending
some folks our way).  I suggest we review these applications this week and
decide who to bring in for interviews.

HIRING COMMITTEE
When we first started taking applications, we created a committee of 4 to
do the review work and bring a proposal to the Radio Group.  The committee
lost one member in the meantime and is now down to: Danielle, Dan
Chambers, and Kimberlie.  If someone would like to be part of the hiring
process - and replace Peter's position on this committee - please let me
know ASAP.

SCHEDULE
We are dangerously close to the holiday season.  Can the review committee
meet Tuesday evening at the IMC?  How about 9 PM after dinner?  If this
doesn't work for you, e-mail me times that work for you and I will propose
a new time.

thanks,
Danielle
radio imc-ista