[Imc-newsroom] Shows over the next 2 weeks

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Sun Dec 22 15:42:55 CST 2002

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 03:28:58PM -0600, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:
> I think because of the crazy holiday schedule, no one made it to
> Thursday's meeting?  Is that true?  If so, we should find the Parkland
> student Mark said might come and re-invite her after the holidays are
> over.  Mark do you have her contact info?

Is this the one that showed up at WEFT last week?  I think Mark was
going to attend Thursday's meeting so that she would have someone to
talk with.

> As for the next 2 weeks of shows - is there anyone already scheduled to
> produce?  If so, great.  If not, I can re-air Clint's show on Iraq (which
> was faantastic and is timely) and airshift this Monday, December 23rd.
> Can someone take responsibility for Monday, Dec.  30?  Let's coordinate
> over e-mail.

I was planning to airshift both shows, but will gladly share the load.
We have Mark's interview with Jim Duffet for tommorow, and I was
planning on supplementing it with something from radio4all.  I will be
at the IMC tommorow all morning producing, if anyone wants to send me
audio/links or to join in.

For the 30th, perhaps re-airing the iraq show would be good.  I would
want to fix a few audio glitches that bug me though.  (By the way,
that show was a _COLLECTIVE_ effort, not just mine!  It was the
collective nature of it that made it so amazing and so much fun to
produce.)

				-Clint