[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: Suggested changes to: Alt. Media Workshop agenda revised

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 7 21:22:45 CST 2002

Folks, here are suggestions from Norm.  I think we should go with
them.  One question that has come up again is whether or not we
should keep introductions to 30 minutes or extend to 45 as Norm
advises.  As you know, I urged we have a longer time, so I agree with
Norm.  Does anyone have a problem with that?

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519