[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: Ecuador: Oil Pollution & Indigenous Resistance

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:56:41 CST 2002

Is anybody interested in taking this on as a project?
Perhaps this could be another segment on the Oil and War series?

We can talk about this at the next newsgroup meeting, but I think we should
compile all of the Oil and War pieces that we are doing, put it on one disc,
write a desription of all its elements, send out an email to other media
outlets, and try to get this series played on other Community radio
stations. Our great work should be listened to!

Pauline