[Imc-newsroom] anti-ge midwest roadshow

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Sat Feb 23 09:02:33 CST 2002

Can this be on the agenda for the steeting group tomorrow? I favor the
earlier dates (April 6-9). If the imc doesn't want to host this, school
for designing a society could.

Sarah-roadrage: would anything be needed by you all for this to
happen beyond space to present and to stay over, and publicity?
--mark