[Imc-newsroom] I want to write an article on the DMCA

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 22:47:39 CST 2002

Zack,
I don't remember the U-C IMC doing a story on DMCA. I do know that I
have seen at least on story about it on the main IMC site, but the
serach engine there is notoriously flaky. I think it would be a great
story for our town which has been near the center of the internet
revolution.
Mike Lehman

PS There has been lots of stuff about DMCA on Cryptome if you haven't
looked there yet for background: <http://www.cryptome.org/>