[Imc-newsroom] imc equipment (fwd)

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Feb 27 08:13:14 CST 2002

nope.  the policy just says you'll be notified.  and considering this is a
new policy, i feel until people are more aware of how things work a bit of
explanation is necessary (especially when the situation warrants it).

besides, the email went to you only, not to any of the lists not concerned
with this (newsroom, for example, had nothing to do with this).  i'm kinda
surprised you'd want to inform people about a simple mistake you made.
but that is your choice, i suppose.

if you feel the policy shouldn't apply to you, please let us know what you
would find more desirable.

brian