[Imc-newsroom] request for audio help -- will pay $$$

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Fri Jan 11 20:27:39 CST 2002

This would be a fairly easy procedure.  I'd be willing to meet with you to
discuss what it would entail, if you'd like.

I'm usually available at the imc on saturdays from 3-6 (that's when i
staff).  i also tend to be there pretty much during the week at nites
(we're gonna be starting an open cabaret/open mic next friday, so i'll be
around on fridays as well).   feel free to drop in on saturday, or you can
email me back at bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org and we can set up a time to
meet.

hoping to help,
brian hagy