[Imc-newsroom] archives form

lpetrie lpetrie at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:49:15 CST 2002

Hi Newsgroup,
Would you look at the proposed archives form that I'm sending as an attachment
to you and make suggestions. We need a form that you'll fill out and that will
be useful to you

How do you want to be locating news items 2 or 3 months after their
production? Let us know in the next week what you think and we can get this
set-up.

I'll also leave a copy on a clipboard in the production room in case you can't
do attachments easily.

Once we settle on the form - we'll ask that you fill out the form, that's
attached to a manila envelope and enclose the mini-disk in the envelope. Your
information will be entered in a database (eventually), and we'll have a
back-up paper log of your forms.

So, tell us what you think of the form.

Thanks,
Lyn Petrie for the Radical Librarians