[Imc-newsroom] searching for audio tapes on African American experiences in Champaign/Urbana schools

Jason Johnston jjohnsto at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 28 00:48:25 CST 2002

My name is Jason Johnston, I am a grad student in psychology. There were some interviews conducted by the IMC with African Americans about there experiences in the local school system. These interviews were conducted by a male and aired on WEFT in the early part of last semester. The intereviews were also conducted at an event at Doughlas Park. The use/access to these tapes and any others with African Americans describing their local school experience would be very useful in a class I'm taking this semester. I would really appreciate access to those tapes, thanks lots. Jason Johnston (373-7975).