[Imc-newsroom] meeting with the PC

Pauline Bartolone paulinebartolone at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:39:11 CST 2002

Newsgroup,

I met with the Programming committee last Wednesday about the name change,
and change of time of IMC radio news. It looks like what we proposed is ok
with the PC, I just need the official ok from the PC.

The PC brought up the idea of the IMC getting paid for producing IMC radio
news, and they said that they would also get back to me on that as well.
They did mention that it would be helpful if we proposed an amount to the
PC.

I propose we talk about how much money we should get from WEFT at the next
news meeting. Also, I, Avram or Mark can give a more comprehensive report
about what else happened at the PC meeting.

Thanks, Pauline