[Imc-newsroom] Re: WORT visit

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:59:11 CST 2002

Pauline,

Many thanks for working on this.  You have it right.  However, WEFT
should have officially been asked to co-sponsor a long time ago.  So
I think we now have to be a bit careful in asking them to come on
board.  The workshop will hopefully help the IMC anyway, but we would
like it to help WEFT too.  There is an obvious danger of putting them
off if we come on too strong at this point.  I am not on the WEFT
listserv. It would be much better if someone who is involved with
WEFT programing  to send out the message.  The message should say
that we invite their participation, rather than just show up.