[Imc-newsroom] from NYC- re palestine IMC stuff

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jul 2 12:52:33 CDT 2002

hi everyone,

below is an opportunity for a very interesting forum of video and
personal experiences from palestine.  as you may know, NYC-IMC is one of
the sponsored projects of the UCIMC and the UCIMC has helped raise close
to $4,000 for IMC-Palestine.  this is an opportunity to learn more about
why the work we have been doing is so important and i hope that a small
group of folks would like to organize the event.

please let both kevin and myself know if you would be interested in
facilitating this -- perhaps this is something that could be
brought up at the next AWARE meeting if no one has stepped forward by
then?

--sascha