[Imc-newsroom] Sir, why are you folks canceling all my posts to this newswire?

eighthstreet at webtv.net eighthstreet at webtv.net
Sun Jul 7 22:09:23 CDT 2002

I know I'm publishing them correctly and I'd like to have an answer.
I publish everything with the author name "TruePeace" & over the past
week or so I've published at least 10 stories and haven't seen one on
your site yet. Your screen comes up and tells me that my story was
published all the time. Are you hiding them? If so, please explain why.
This is supposed to be an OPEN publishing forum.
Please respond to the email address above.
Manuel

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension,
it is the presence of Justice."

       Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.