[Imc-newsroom] Re: palestine IMC screenings

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 11 14:03:17 CDT 2002

hi kevin,

e-mail us with dates you think you would be comming through town.  i think
it would be great to have a showing here -- and i especially like the idea
of showing the footage you got from jenin before the israeli army withdrew
(#2 below) since it'll show us what the mainstream media were failing to
report.  i've cc-ed a couple local working groups that might be interested
in helping out.

keep in touch and let me know tentative dates,

--sascha

***

all 27 mins or less:

1) from bethlehem and some ism actions there and the general IDF
assaul;ts in april...gives a real sense of what was going on them and
what the ISM is about.

2)   jenin camp before the israeli pull back..we snuch in...lot's of
tension and bodies etc...we were there before any other press etc.
very unique stuff

3)  from inside the mukata'a with arafat and the boys...we ran thru
the idf lines and hung out for 12 days inside.  totally unique
material

***