[Imc-newsroom] Grassroots Radio Conference Announcement:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 18 11:54:51 CDT 2002

Several IMC-istas are already heading to the conference.  Below is the
lastest announcement.  It is an amazing gathering and would be wonderful
to have many local folks there.  Imagine hydro-powered radio...

For more information contact Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at onthejob.net> ASAP
(as in today) -- she can also be reached via cellie at 637-2018.

Woo-ha!

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC

Message: 2