[Imc-newsroom] Re: feature story

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Jun 1 12:53:48 CDT 2002

I've just learned that it is going to be another few hours before
Ahmed's supporters are ready with their statement, they are in contact
with the family and will be receiving a phone call from Ahmed
shortly. They are preparing a statement summarizing developments from
those and previous communications.

I'll let you know as soon as I know what is going on.