[Imc-newsroom] MoJo Doesn't Work

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Jun 1 14:32:25 CDT 2002

all we need to do is replace the power switch.  i actually have another
one at home (i think).  i'll dig itup and bring it in tomorrow (sunday) if
i can.  if i don't have one, then they only run about $5 or so, and so we
can pick up one from a computer service store (maybe even radio shack).

anyways, it will be solved soon, and mojo will be back to its ol' cranky
self.

brian