[Imc-newsroom] "Larry"

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jun 4 16:38:44 CDT 2002

We aren't trying to hide his identity because it can not be hidden at
this point. I editted some pages in an attempt to comply with his
wishes that the issue be depoliticized and that focus on his name be
reduced. I realize that anyone who wants to know his name can find it
but hopefully activists who want to support his decision to
depoliticize for 7-10 days will themselves choose to use "Larry" for
now in their own works.

Ethically, and by policy we can not edit the stuff on the
newswire. The photos and old statements will not be changed to reflect
the tactical name change. You can't erase the past.

Thanks for pointing it out though!