[Imc-newsroom] Life in the Bike Lane hiatus

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:00:33 CDT 2002

Folks,

Unless anyone has any strong objections, Life in the Bike Lane will be
put on hiatus for a while.  If we can get enough shows together, I'm
sure WEFT will be happy to give us our time slot back in the future,
but the show has not been productive enough lately to justify its
timeslots.

SO, unless I hear some objections this weekend, I'll tell WEFT to
re-assign the spots starting next week.

This doesn't mean the end of Life in the Bike Lane.  We'll just have
to pick it back up when we have more time and energy for it.

Thanks,
Jay