[Imc-newsroom] Proposal to fund a stringer in Palestine . . .

Andrew C. Kennis andrewinchicago at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 12:58:18 CDT 2002

--- Clint Popetz <cpopetz at cpopetz.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 08:51:42PM -0700, Andrew C. Kennis wrote:
>
> > As such, I hope and expect that the money that Sandra gave to the
> > committee (which, as far as she told me, was $250) will be given to
> > me in full,
>
> The steering committee agreed to send you the money Sandra gave the
> IMC from the event.  Please send me the address to which you'd like
> the check sent.
>
> 			-Clint

Glad to hear as much and once again, I appreciate all the support I
have received from all of you. Here is the address that would be best
for the check to be sent to:

Michael Kennis
2750 Avenue Au Soleil
Gulfstream, FL 33483

Will be sure to be in close contact with all of you about all of the
upcoming work I plan to undertake, that I mentioned in the last e-mail
and of course, please feel free to write to me about the status of any
of those projects.

--AK