[Imc-newsroom] Harm Reduction in the Heartland Symposium (fwd)

Molly Stentz molly at ojctech.com
Wed Jun 12 09:14:17 CDT 2002

News group-

I think we should cover this. It is Friday, June 28th. I unfortunately
have to be at work, but could do editing & post-production if someone
gathered audio at the event. We still have Crystal and I's interview w/
Kendric Speagle (Meth. Clinic sponsor and Director) that we never fully
produced. We could do a news hour feature on the meth clinic issue - the
idea, the need, its history, the political battles, NIMBY stuff,
zoning, and its current (non-) status.. timely considering the pending
Urbana zoning decision. Can anyone attend this and get audio and perhaps
interview Sarz Maxwell?

-Molly