[Imc-newsroom] video story wanted:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 13 10:40:48 CST 2002

hi all,

shannon from free speech tv was wondering if we were interested in covering
the illinois/death row story?  if you're interested in doing video for
this, please contact shannon (shannon at freespeech.org) and let me know
also.  i believe they pay $50 for raw footage and $150 for finished pieces
but shannon can provide more info.  for those in the video collective,
here's a milk run for you.

--sascha