[Imc-newsroom] Urgent-State of the Union !

Americans For A Free Society murderbyprofessionals at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 21:14:39 CST 2002

On January 29, 2002, George W. Bush made real former
Five-Star General, President of Columbia University
and United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower's
worst nightmare. President Eisenhower had stated, "we
want the world to respect the United States' arsenal,
not be frightened to death by it." Adding, "In the
councils of government we must guard against the
acquisition of unwarranted influence by the
military-industrial complex. It should never be
allowed to endanger our liberties and democratic
processes. We must take nothing for granted. The
prospect of domination of the nation's teachers and
scholars and the power of MONEY is ever present, and
is gravely to be regarded. If we become anything
resembling a garrison state, then all we have defended
will disappear. We want democracy to survive for all
generations to come."

The fall of the Soviet Union greatly irritated those
who were making billions of dollars on armaments and
all that accompanies armaments. For these special
interest groups it became like a wound that would not
heal. The consequences were fully realized in the
presidential election of 2000 when a five member
(William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas,
Sandra Day O'Connor, Anthony Kennedy) Supreme Court
coup d'etat delivered the Presidency to the losing
candidate whose self-serving wealthy family and
friends (See 'Newsweek' magazine's issue of February
4, 2002, page six) wanted to refuel the
military-industrial complex- so they engineered a war
on terrorists, a war in which there can be no victory.
Fiat-President Bush has begun this war and also the
establishment of a home base terrorist facility which
is governed by a military General, not the
'figurehead' former Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge.
This facility's authority supersedes our country's
civil law and enforcement. This is a martial law
state- thus the realization of President Eisenhower's
prophecy.

Congress must immediately stop the authorization and
funding of this war on terrorism, and all future war
and warfare not declared by Congress, as well as issue
a proclamation to the effect that civil law can not be
superseded by the military, it is unconstitutional.
They must also begin the process to remove this
illegitimate President and his administration that was
not elected, and therefore is without constitutional
and/or legal standing. Further, those five members of
the U.S. Supreme Court must be impeached due to their
violation of the Constitution.

The Americans For A Free Society Administration is a
national organization now having innumerable
operatives located in every state of the union. Our
operatives include, but are not limited to:
Professors, elected and appointed officials at every
level and branch of government, law enforcement
officials, taxi cab drivers, clergy, physicians,
judges, members of the intelligentsia, clandestine
government agents, barbers, union members and
officials, bartenders, government administrators,
civil rights groups, small business owners, teachers,
et al.

We must now save our American heritage, country, and
it's cherished Constitution.

We shall continue-join us and become one of the
Americans For A Free Society Administration.
               (Alea jacta est!)

www.geocities.com/murderbyprofessionals