[Imc-newsroom] reporting news

forest knotts fknotts at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:49:02 CST 2002

On our way down south from northern michigan to warmer weather we spotted around 30 cop cars blasting down the road screaming and writhing like a little snake, weaving inward and outward in formation, and we wondered what it was or if anyone knows anything about it.  on highway 75 in between grandrapids - ohio border, probably specifically around lansing or detroit area, they were headed north as we were headed south and it was such a bizarre occurance that we had to report it.