[Imc-newsroom] Wow...

Michael S. Feltes mfeltes at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 28 21:49:57 CST 2002

Man, you're really going all out on this.  Do you have the means to record
these interviews?  We have a setup at the IMC for phone interviews; not
the best, but it works for radio broadcast.

When are you anticipating to have the show finished (so we can pencil it
in to our upcoming shows lineup)?

30 minutes may be a little too long, since we traditionally have local
headlines.  What I would suggest is that you have a slightly shorter cut
(25 minutes) and a full-length cut.  There are other venues on WEFT to
play public affairs shows in a unrestricted setting, so you could take as
much time as you need to do the subject full justice; we could also
produce a CD.  You could even potentially pitch this to a show like Making
Contact and get paid for your work.  If you're going to do an interview
with Chuck D, stretch it out and use it in as many ways as you can.

If we can lend you a hand in any other respect, do not hesitate to call or
email.