[Imc-newsroom] [Fwd: no sweat apparel...a sweatshop alternative]

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 15 14:41:05 CDT 2002

I've received several copies of this e-mail, which may just be spam.
However, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this is legit (they claim
an association with UNITE) or something that should be INVESTIGATED as a
scam targetted at the progressive community (since I automatically think
"scam" about anything associated with spam e-mail)?
Mike Lehman