[Imc-newsroom] Articles on Newswire

Josh Michaels joshm at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 22 10:01:33 CDT 2002

Newswire Folks,

I believe that article 5527 and duplicate post 5528 currently posted on the newswire
should be hidden. I think the article is racist and insulting and it has no business
on the newswire.

We should not allow people to post short, racist rants against any group they feel
like on the newswire. Allowing people to make posts like this insulting any group
discredits the newswire and Indymedia as a news organization.

"to get rid of them so many times before, its time to finish the job if we
want world peace" - 5528

Thanks,

-josh