[Imc-newsroom] memorial day radio show

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Fri May 24 18:39:02 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 05:29:47PM -0500, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:
> as i understand it, i am hosting/producing the imc radio news this monday.
> i will be playing a revised version of the piece i did on jews in
> solidarity with palestine.
>
> i will be around the imc saturday revising and at a wedding this sunday.
>
> i need a headlines coordinator.  any takers?  preferably someone who can
> be at sunday's meeting to talk to headline writers.  just e-mail me or
> call 344-0183.

I can coordinate headlines.  I'll also be doing the Courier on Monday,
so I can read them with you during the Newshour if you like.

I suppose it will be too late, given that you will be gone Sunday, but
I'll be getting audio from the Israeli refusenik speaker at Paradiso
on Saturday at 1pm, and that would fit well into your theme.

			-Clint