[Imc-newsroom] SOA protest contact:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 6 11:08:48 CST 2002

Hi all,

If anyone is heading to the SOA protests, please read.  Frank's a great
guy and well worth coordinating with.

--Sascha

From: "frank" <frank at riseup.net>
To: <imc-tech at indymedia.org>,
	"imc-communication" <imc-communication at lists.indymedia.org>,
	<imc-print at indymedia.org>, <imc-audio at indymedia.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:03:49 -0500
Subject: [Imc-communication] SOA Coverage in Columbus

As many of you know, the Atlanta IMC will be setting up shop in Columbus,
Georgia to cover the School of the America's Watch vigil at Fort Benning
over the weekend of November 15-17.  Columbus is about an hour and half from
Atlanta, and we have no local contacts there, so we have no housing
that we can offer to any of you who may be attending.

 That having been said, we do welcome the help of anyone who might be coming
into town to cover the events.  We will have a limited number of computers
(around ten) and would welcome a few more.  A 100 baseT Ethernet network
will be set up by the time you arrive that you're welcome to plug your
desk/laptop into if you have a network card.

If you're interested in volunteering, please send an email to
sara at riseup.net including the following information: name, contact info
(phone and email), when you plan to arrive, whatever capacity you wish to
fill (photo, video, audio, tech, etc), and if you've ever worked with any
other event-based IMCs before.  For tech questions, please direct them to
frank at atl-imc.org.

If you were with us previous years for this event, please feel free to
offer any suggestions.

We will be in Apt #402 in Southgate Suites, right outside the Fort Benning
gates.

In solidarity,
Sara Totonchi and Frank Salerno
IMC Atlanta Volunteers