[Imc-newsroom] Radio News Notes 11/17

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Sun Nov 17 17:28:23 CST 2002

There wasn't actually a news meeting.  I was here, and then Kevin
showed up later, and Mark called in.  It looks like we'll have three
features for Monday: one on the TFPJ teachin, and one or two on the
prison system from talks that Mark attended.  I will coordinate
headlines and shift, and Kevin will read headlines with me.

Next week's show could be Kevin's Police Brutality thing, and possibly
Maria Silva's Quito interview if we can get it translated by then.

				-Clint