[Imc-newsroom] Video Interest Meeting Wed 8 PM @ IMC

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 18 22:26:46 CST 2002

There will be a meeting for everyone interested in pursuing video at the
IMC this Wed at 8 PM.

The IMC now has a DV camcorder, and has had a video editing computer.
We have had some people get involved who have experience shooting and
editing video along with lots of people interested in learning and doing
video.   So now seems to be a good time to get everyone together to find
out how we can all work togther.

The purpose of the meeting is to match up people who want to teach with
those who want to learn, and to match up people who have similar
projects in mind.  At the very least, at the end of this meeting we hope
to have a few training/skill-sharing sessions set up.

Everyone is invited, whether you're an old video pro or you've never
touched a camcorder!

Also -- we already have an e-mail list for video projects (imc-video),
which might be useful, especially if you can't make it to the Wed.
meeting.  You can subscribe to the imc-video e-mail list here: