[Imc-newsroom] Dec 2 news show

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Nov 25 13:05:00 CST 2002

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 09:20:28AM -0600, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:
> hi kidz -
>
> I was originally scheduled to produce the dec 2 news show.  since that
> scheduling, my grandma has gotten sick (i am spending this week in florida
> with her) and i have found out that that date will be a council-hell day.
> so i can't produce for then.
>
> is there anyone who can come forward to produce for monday dec 2?  any
> good news stories out there?
>
> please let me (and the list) know.

I will be out of town from 11/27-12/1.  So I can shift that show, but
I won't have any content of my own.  I can spend maybe 4 hours that
day producing someone else's audio.  Since I won't be in email contact
leading up to that date, please leave any audio where I can find it
on mojo and drop me an email about what it is.

				-Clint