[Imc-newsroom] Today's meeting

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Nov 25 21:33:13 CST 2002

Hmm.  So was my proposed time of 6:45-7:15 on Monday nights bad?  I
didn't hear either way, but no one showed up.  Well, Kevin talked to
me at WEFT and I knew he wouldn't be there, but nevertheless, I was
lonely.

So I am going to assume no one is all fired up to produce next week's
show.  As I mentioned before, I will be out of town until Sunday
night, and I will try to produce and shift something on Monday, but I
have a meeting with a lawyer in the middle of the day, so I won't have
oodles of time to do anything big.

			-Clint