[Imc-newsroom] dec 2 show

enslin at prairienet.org enslin at prairienet.org
Thu Nov 28 08:25:18 CST 2002

For this monday's show,  there is the public comment on deloris henry from
the week before, already in soundforge onmother jones (needs to be edited); I also  recorded most of a talk by
Bobby Gonzales entitled "Genocide in the Americasfrom Columbus to Chiapas" that was part of the Surviving America:
Struggles Unplugged series in the illni union.
danielle will just be getting in town sunday or monday and won't be able
to produce the show.  I can edit the audio I gotor host the show  (I'd rather not do both).

--mark