[Imc-newsroom] racial inequality in schools pitch

Pauline Bartolone paulinebartolone at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:56:37 CDT 2002

Edition: #44-02  STATUS: ACCEPTING PITCHES

Hello, I mentioned to Phillip Babich that you guys could make a great story
for the Making Contact segment on Racial Inequality in Schools (
see below). He said great, and he'd LOVE to get a pitch from you. Mark?
clint? Sascha? well, sascha should be interviewed maybe.

thinking of you. pauline

Uplink: October 30, 2002
Title: TBA [Racial Inequality in Schools]
Freelancer deadline: October 10, 2002
Final Script: October 11, 2002
Final Mix: October 14, 2002
Mail CDs to Stations: October 21, 2002
education: including in classroom facilities, quality of education, and
testing.  We also hear about campaigns underfoot to challenge these
disparities.