[Imc-newsroom] ARticle

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 14 17:03:47 CDT 2002

Hi Dottie,
I will move your story up to the Local Newswire for now. When we get
closer to the event, we'll move it over into the feature column. That
way it'll be near the top of the page as the event gets closer, while
providing some advance publicity in the meantime as it moves down the
Local newswire.

Please send us another email as a reminder if you don't see it in the
Feature section by Monday afternoon, Oct. 21.

There is an option box ("Local Interest to this IMC") on the publishing
form that will place a story on the Local Newswire (as opposed to the
Elsewhere Newswire where it ended up) but the website team has to
manually move a story into the Feature column.
Thanks,
Mike Lehman