[Imc-newsroom] RE: [Imc] outreach opportunity at YMCA IMC talk Tuesday

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Thu Oct 17 14:21:04 CDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 05:09:06PM -0500, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:
> IMC folks -
>
> Does this make sense for next IMC Radio News?  We have no one scheduled to
> produce and I am out of town.

I had talked to Mark Monday night, and he said he was going to
produce, and I would shift, a show produced from audio he already
has.  I can't offhand remember the topic.  I don't know if it can be
postponed or not.

A live show with Joe does sound good though, and I think we should
take the oppurtunity to do it if possible.  Mark, is your material
evergreen?

			-Clint