[Imc-newsroom] thailand dam interview

enslin at prairienet.org enslin at prairienet.org
Sun Oct 20 00:02:59 CDT 2002

> I am ready for this and will be prepared next Monday.  My phone number
> is  239 1923
>
> Joe Rupp
>
>>===== Original Message From Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com> =====
>>IMC folks -
>>
>>Does this make sense for next IMC Radio News?  We have no one scheduled
>>to produce and I am out of town.

danielle,

i told clint i'd produce some material for monday's show, which he would
host (i'll be out of town during the show).Unfortunately i got sick and two of the events I attempt to cover fell
through: jello biafra and a meeting of the MartinLuther King Social Advocacy Committee (I went to the meeting at Salem
Church, but it turned out not be a meeting torecord. I'll be getting in touch again with Herb Stevens about all sorts
of things to follow up on).
Also Ariel recorded talks by James Loewen and the Kunstler 'parkling lot
america' guy; the minidiscs are supposedly atthe imc, but i don't know if i'll be up to doing anything with them for
this week.
Sooo, the interview with Joe Rupp sounds like a good idea. I'll phone him
tomorrow to explain what's up.  Does thissound ok to you, Clint?

By the way, Pauline's piece on racism in CU schools will be part of the
Making Contact program the week of the30th--she used material i sent her from last years work with Gina Langhout
and Crystal Marshall, an interview I did withSascha last week, and Pauline interviewed at least Herb Stevens.

And to the rest of you all on the list, headlines are always welcome! send
them to the list or to Clint...